Change text size:   Increase font size   Reduce font size  |   Print page:   Print this page
  |   Contact us   

Make a complaint 

Important note

Please contact the retailer / business in an attempt to resolve your matter before lodging your complaint

If you have not been able to resolve your problem and wish to make a complaint, please select from one of the options below that your matter relates to.

If you do not wish to make your complaint online you can send your complaint by mail or you can call 13 32 20 (8.30am to 5pm, Mon - Fri) to discuss how to make a complaint.

Matters handled by NSW Fair Trading 

Top of page

Matters best dealt with by other organisations and areas